Tailored Breastfeeding Nutrition
• Breastfeeding is the most nutritionally demanding time in a woman’s life, with nutritional requirements increasing by up to 88%*. The nutrients in your diet affect the composition of your breastmilk, so its important to ensure you’re getting enough.
• Elevit Breastfeeding is a tailored breastfeeding multivitamin to help women meet their increased nutritional requirements, for baby’s ongoing healthy development.
• It supports energy, immunity and baby’s brain and eye development.
*National Health and Medical Research Council.
Nutrient Reference Values Including Recommended Dietary Intakes 2006.
Elevit Breastfeeding Multivitamin Capsules support your increased nutritional needs during breastfeeding for baby’s ongoing healthy development.
Breastfeeding is a nutritionally demanding time. Your nutritional requirements change after the arrival of your baby, and it can be hard to achieve those increased needs through diet alone. Elevit Breastfeeding is a specifically tailored breastfeeding multivitamin, to help support your increased nutritional needs and your baby’s ongoing healthy development. It also supports vitality and energy of breastfeeding mums.
Each Elevit Breastfeeding capsule has been specifically formulated with lutein, betacarotene, iodine, omega 3, B group vitamins, and iron which are important for the overall health of your baby during this breastfeeding period.
Start taking Elevit Breastfeeding immediately after birth, to support baby’s immunity, brain and eye development, and help boost your energy levels.
– One convenient capsule a day.
– Tailored to support Mum’s increased nutritional needs during breastfeeding for baby’s ongoing healthy development.
– Supports baby’s immunity, brain and eye development. Helps boost Mum’s energy levels.
– Nutrient requirements increase significantly during breastfeeding and are unique to this stage.
– Contains vitamins and minerals to support breastfeeding mums and babies, including lutein, betacarotene, iodine, omega 3, B group vitamins, and iron.
Switch from Elevit Pregnancy Multivitamin to Elevit Breastfeeding after birth, to support your new nutritional needs.
Always read the label. Contains Sulfites. Contains Soya. Follow the directions for use. Vitamin and mineral supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Do not use if blister seal is broken. Vitamin & mineral supplement should not replace a balanced diet. Also contains encapsulating aids.
Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional. After your baby is born, switch from Elevit tablets for Preconception & Pregnancy to Elevit Breastfeeding to support your new nutritional needs.
Store below 25°C.