Lucas Papaw Ointment 200g
Lucas’ Papaw Ointments has a long history of being an effective remedy for a wide range of skin problems since its creation by T.P. Lucas.
Today it’s a world famous ointment made in Australia using natively-grown papaw or papaya in Queensland.
The company uses only high quality ingredients and makes sure that purity and safety standards are met, making this ointment a proven remedy used all over the world for its therapeutic benefits.
The ointment has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties and can be used as a local topical application on minor burns and scalds, sunburn, gravel rash, cuts and minor open wounds, nappy rash and chafing as well as insect bites and splinters and thorns.
About this item
- Lucas Papaw Ointment is considered a miracle ointment by thousands and considered a cult product by celebs worldwide. Try it for yourself and enjoy the benefits of its ability to relieve and cleanse.
- Lucas Papaw Ointment is made in Australia from pure Australian papaws.
- The 200g tub is as big as they come! If you are like thousands of others around the world that reach out for Lucas’ Papaw Ointment when something goes wrong, then this size is for you.
- The Lucas Papaw Ointment contains antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. The ointment has an array of uses including and not limited to: Minor Burns & Scalds, Sunburn, Insect Bites, Nappy Rash & Chafing, Splinters & Thorns, Gravel Rash, Cuts & Minor Open Wounds, Temporary relief of the symptoms of dermatitis and eczema.
- We import fresh stock directly from Sydney Australia and guarantee the quality of our products.
Carica Papaya 39mg/g Fresh Fermented Fruit
Before use always read the label and follow all manufacturers instructions and directions.
If you are unsure about whether this product is right for you, we invite you to contact a member of your local Blooms The Chemist team for expert advice and health support. Incorrect use could be harmful.