Vitamin C is an important nutritional antioxidant and therefore assists in protecting the body from the damaging affects of free radicals.
It plays a role in many vital immune mechanisms, boosting the immune system by enhancing the activity of the white blood cells and antibody response.
Lifestyle factors such as stress, alcohol and cigarettes may increase the bodys requirement for vitamin C.
Healthy Care Vitamin C is useful for vitamin C supplementation to assist in the maintenance or improvement of general wellbeing.
– Assists in the maintenance of general health and wellbeing.
– Helps reduce free radical damage to body cells.
– Helps enhance collagen formation.
– Maintain general health and wellbeing.
– Maintain immune system health and function.
– Reduce common cold duration.
– Relieve the severity of common cold symptoms.
– Helps support wound healing.
Each tablet contains:
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 200mg
Sodium ascorbate 340mg
equiv. to Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 300mg
Adults: Take 1-2 tablets daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Store below 30ºC in a dry place away from heat and direct sunlight. Protect from humidity.