Biostime SN-2 BIO PLUS Premium Organic Infant Formula is certified organic in both France and Australia, palm oil free and formulated to Australia’s high standards.
Biostime SN-2 BIO PLUS Premium Organic Infant Formula provides comprehensive nutrition to support the needs of formula fed infants from birth to 6 months. Made from certified organic ingredients, this formulation has been scientifically developed to provide complete nutrition for growing babies, with a naturally smooth and milky taste.
DOCTOR OR HEALTH WORKER FOR ADVICE.
WARNING: FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY. PREPARE BOTTLES AND TEATS AS DIRECTED. DO NOT CHANGE PROPORTIONS OF POWDER EXCEPT ON MEDICAL ADVICE. INCORRECT PREPARATION CAN MAKE YOUR BABY VERY ILL.
oil), Organic cream, Organic maltodextrin, Organic lactose, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Arachidonic acid (AA), Emulsifier (Soy lecithin),
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), L-cystine, L-tryptophan, L-histidine, Bifidobacterium infantis, Antioxidant (Mixed tocopherols). Contains at least
95% organic ingredients. Minerals: Calcium chloride, Calcium carbonate, Ferric pyrophosphate, Calcium hydroxide, Zinc sulphate, Tricalcium
phosphate, Potassium citrate, Potassium chloride, Potassium iodide, Sodium chloride, Cupric sulphate, Sodium selenite, Magnesium chloride,
Manganese sulphate. Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, Dl-_-tocopheryl acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium pantothenate, L-ascorbyl palmitate, Retinyl
acetate, Thiamin hydrochloride, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Folic acid, Phylloquinone, D-biotin, Cholecalciferol, Riboflavin, Cyanocobalamin. The
protein source in Biostime SN-2 BIO PLUS Premium Organic Infant Formula is derived from cow’s milk. Contains milk, fish and soybean products.
1. Wash hands before preparing the feed. Sterilise all the utensils by boiling in water or using an approved steriliser.
2. Boil drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm. Measure the required amount of lukewarm water into a sterilized feeding bottle.
3. Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly, level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
4. Add one level scoop of powder for each 30 mL of water. Cap the bottle and shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
5. Test temperature on wrist and feed immediately. Discard unfinished feeds.