Biostime SN-2 BIO PLUS Premium Organic Follow-On Formula is certified organic in both France and Australia, palm oil free and formulated to Australia’s high standards. THE POWER OF SCIENCE AND NATURE
Biostime SN-2 BIO PLUS Premium Organic Follow-On Formula provides comprehensive nutrition to support the needs of growing
babies from 6-12 months who are not being breast fed or are mixed feeding. Suitable to constitute the principal liquid source of nourishment in a progressively diversified diet for infants from the age of 6 months. Made from certified organic ingredients, this formulation has been scientifically developed to provide nutrition for growing babies, with a naturally smooth and milky taste.
DOCTOR OR HEALTH WORKER FOR ADVICE.
WARNING: FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY. PREPARE BOTTLES AND TEATS AS DIRECTED. DO NOT CHANGE PROPORTIONS OF POWDER EXCEPT ON MEDICAL ADVICE. INCORRECT PREPARATION CAN MAKE YOUR BABY VERY ILL. INFANTS OVER 6 MONTHS SHOULD BE OFFERED FOODS IN ADDITION TO INFANT FORMULA PRODUCTS. THIS PRODUCT SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR INFANTS UNDER THE AGE OF 6 MONTHS.
maltodextrin, Organic lactose, Organic demineralized whey protein, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Arachidonic acid (AA), Emulsifier
(Soy lecithin), Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), L-cystine, L-tryptophan, Bifidobacterium infantis, Antioxidant (Mixed tocopherols). Contains at least 95%
organic ingredients. Minerals: Calcium chloride, Ferric pyrophosphate, Tricalcium phosphate, Sodium citrate, Magnesium chloride, Calcium hydroxide,
Calcium carbonate, Zinc sulphate, Potassium citrate, Potassium chloride, Potassium hydroxide, Potassium iodide, Sodium selenite, Cupric sulphate,
Manganese sulphate. Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, Dl-_-tocopheryl acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium pantothenate, L-ascorbyl palmitate, Retinyl
acetate, Thiamine hydrochloride, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Folic acid, Phylloquinone, D-biotin, Cholecalciferol, Riboflavin, Cyanocobalamin.
The protein source in Biostime SN-2 BIO PLUS Premium Organic Follow-On Formula is derived from cow’s milk.
Contains milk, fish and soybean products.”
1. Wash hands before preparing the feed. Sterilise all the utensils by boiling in water or using an approved steriliser.
2. Boil drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm. Measure the required amount of lukewarm water into a sterilized feeding bottle.
3. Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly, level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
4. Add one level scoop of powder for each 30 mL of water. Cap the bottle and shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
5. Test temperature on wrist and feed immediately. Discard unfinished feeds.